Stellar Event Management
Life is a series of stories. Some make us laugh. Some give us pause. And others―the truly special ones―deserve to be celebrated. At Stellar Event Management, we live for those milestone moments. Whatever your story may be―a wedding, an anniversary, a corporate affair, or even a shoot that needs styling―our goal is always the same: to seamlessly execute (and beautifully style) a fabulous soirée.
We work one-on-one with you to craft an event that is personal, thoughtful and completely cohesive. Whether you are looking for full-service planning and design or someone to simply coordinate your day-of details, our packages cover every detail. Please contact us directly to discuss your vision and we will work with you to create a custom planning proposal.
Owner & Principal Designer/Planner
A born planner with an eye for innovative design, Kristin is the driving visionary force behind Stellar Event Management. Before founding Stellar, Kristin’s impeccable eye for the all-things aesthetic was sharpened by her years managing venues, an off-premise catering company, a full-service event production company and a floral studio. She brings professional design experience and over two decade’s worth of experience in planning, consulting and coordinating events to every event she plans.
Kristin’s natural attention to detail and thorough understanding of each couple’s distinct style makes her an unparalleled guiding force in the planning process. Kristin takes time getting to know each bride and groom, and – from invitation sourcing to linen sampling to cocktail crafting – weaves their vision cohesively and flawlessly throughout their event. One of her favorite parts of working with couples is forming lifelong friendships – while her relationship with each couple usually starts with wedding planning, it often continues on to see her planning other milestone-events in their lives (think: baby showers, birthdays, anniversary parties).
When Kristin isn’t busy bringing her clients’ visions to life, you can find her spending time with her daughter and dogs – usually in the form of a spontaneous day-trip or an outing to a new restaurant in town.
- Lover of lists – I often have more than one going at a time
- Guilty pleasure: sugar cookies with royal icing
- Hopeless romantic: I believe in love at first sight. I will cry when I send you down the aisle. I can’t help it.
Victoria’s love of events is in her genes, as her mother is an event planner. Victoria spent her childhood in the field throwing linens, folding napkins and setting silverware to make the perfect dinner setting. Victoria’s passion is managing our Day of Coordination team as she loves to pull every element together to produce a dreamy result. She has tremendous stamina and creativity and works tirelessly to perfect every bit of detail to make her clients’ dreams come true.
- Postmates is her best friend. She can’t cook – not even boxed macaroni and cheese.
- She is fearless – except for bugs, and she will run the opposite direction if she sees one.
- She has a 7” long scar on the back of her neck which is her icebreaker at cocktail parties.
Planning, attention to detail, accuracy, and timelines are all key ingredients for a smooth well-planned event. Listening, flexibility, and customer care are paramount to a successful wedding day. Because of Robbie’s career in IT, these skills are second nature.
Years ago while attending a wedding, the dream of becoming a planner was conceived. Every aspect from initial consultation to the celebration are approached as if planning for her own family. The greatest joy is seeing the smiles as glasses are
raised in celebration. In her spare time, Robbie loves spending time with her family (both two and four-legged), volunteering, exercising, and rescuing animals.
- Always driven to do her best, she is a second-degree black belt in Shotokan karate
- Her love of animals led her to start a non-profit animal rescue with her daughter.
- Her goal is to own beach front property and plan weddings on the beach.
Dawn is Robbie’s daughter. They love planning and executing weddings, often times together. The celebration, the romance, and design that encompass the wedding day intrigued Dawn, but she could not imagine how much until she actually was there behind the scenes making someone’s dream come true.
With an extensive background in customer service, she strives to give the best to our customers. Whether it is spending time with the bride to calm her nerves before she walks down the aisle, to making sure a guest knows where they should be and when, she truly enjoys taking the time making the celebration amazing.
With a passion for Interior Design and the talent for it helps her conceive and bring to fruition all of the little details that set your day apart and make it truly special. If you know what you want, Dawn can help make it happen. If you only have an idea, Dawn can take it and create something amazing for you. From ideas on your table arrangements to the flowers you will carry, she is there for you.
- A native to Arizona, born and raised. She couldn’t imagine living anywhere else, except maybe on the beach!
- Her son is her greatest achievement! He gives her the most joy!
- While managing a wedding in South Carolina, the florist for the bride wanted to hire her. She wanted to move Dawn to South Africa to work with her. (This florist was known not to accept help from others often)